Xoldo SWAP Application
What Xoldo is?
Xoldo is a technical fork of Goldo aimed to limit current supply at 6000000 coins.
This fork is temporary and will be terminated 01-Jun-2020.
All disposable Xoldo coins must be transferred to dedicated swap wallet.
The rest will be lost forever.
How to swap your Xoldo?
The procedure is straightforward.
This guide will lead your step by step till the end of swap.
- Download Xoldo Apps for Windows or build it from sources using Linux.
- Start Xoldo blockchain Daemon and wait till the full sync. It takes from 30 minutes to a week depend on your Internet connection and computer hardware.
- Start Xoldo Wallet app.
- Open your Xoldo wallet file, wait till the full sync and remember amount your have at your disposal.
- Claim your amount disposable to swap. You can claim amounts above 10000 XOLDO only. Claims will be truncated to whole thousands. You can do as many claims as your want.
- Write down your Withdrawal code as well as Personal token. You will need it later to check your deposits and withdraw new coins.
- Make test deposit. Transfer tiny amount of coins (0.00001 is enough) to swap wallet using PaymentID and wallet address, provided at the claim results page.
- Check the results of your test deposit in twenty minutes. You can send the rest of coins if you will successfully see your test transfer.
- Deposit all of the coins to swap wallet using PaymentID and wallet address, provided at the claim results page.
- Wait till the new coin launch (expected date is 01-Jun-2020).
- Download the new coin apps, generate a new wallet, write down wallet's address, keys and recovery seed.
- Fill a withdrawal form using your Withdrawal code and new wallet address.
- Wait for money transfers.
You can fill new claim form here.
You can claim amounts above 10000 XOLDO only.
Claims will be truncated to whole thousands.
You can do as many claims as your want.
Check your deposits
You can find all of your deposits here.
Inspect SWAP DEDICATED wallet
You can checks all deposits in the SWAP DEDICATED wallet here.
Try Xoldo now
If you just created a wallet, probably you need some coin dust to check how it works.
Xoldo blockchain Explorer
If you need deep dive in the blockchain details, you can use Blockchain Explorer.