Windows archive contains several apps and batch files.
- sldd.exe - coin’s daemon
- sldw.exe - wallet app
- sldm.exe - CPU solo miner app
- new-wallet.bat - batch file to generate new wallet
- daemon.bat - batch file to start coin’s daemon
- wallet.bat - batch file to start wallet app with your wallet file and password
- miner.bat - batch file to run mining
First step - Generating new wallet
- Edit new-wallet.bat file, change the name and location of your wallet file as well as password.
- Don’t start daemon, but run new-wallet.bat instead.
- You will get new wallet file with password supplied as result.
WARINING - backup *.wallet file ASAP to another pc, remote location of flash drive.
Second - edit miner batch file
- Open *.wallet.address file in notepad and copy your SLD address to clipboard [Ctrl+C].
- Edit miner.bat file, paste just copied address instead of default.
- Change number of mining threads if you need.
Prepare wallet batch file
- Edit wallet.bat, change the name and location of your wallet file as well as password.
- The easiest way is simple copy this params from new-wallet.bat file.
Clear cache if you used test version of daemon. To do this, press [Win+R] key, type %APPDATA%, and delete sld folder if you have one.
Wait to full sync.
If daemon will not find any seed - check your windows firewall and home/office router NAT and firewall rules.
If still failed - ask for assistance at official Ryver forum - https://zzl.ryver.com/application/signup/members/h07SVMfFAvFRGiZ
If your daemon found any seed and became fully synced - start mining.
Another way - just type:
start_mining your_sld_wallet_address threads_count
inside daemon’s app window, where your_sld_wallet_address is the same you have in miner.bat file and threads_count - munber of mining threads.